First let’s look at what equipment we use and what our disinfectant is!
The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kills these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact. This will inhibit the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow. Our sanitizer creates a colorless, odorless and non-toxic and hypo-allergenic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 90 days! Even when we are done, regular cleaning afterwards won’t impact the effectiveness of the sanitizer!